Emberwood Center is Mental Health America of Indiana’s treatment service provider. We are a small non-for-profit located in a historic home in downtown Indianapolis. We offer individual, family, and group counseling in an outpatient setting, as well as advocacy and peer support services. We address a variety of mental health issues as well as SUD and gambling issues, and we specialize in treating trauma and its effects with children and adults alike. Currently our services are provided via telehealth.
We are looking to expand our multidisciplinary team to address the following areas:
- SUD/Addiction counseling for adults: full-time masters level counselor with the main responsibility of providing assessments, groups, and individual sessions to clients needing SUD treatment services. The majority of the duties at this time will be carried out at the Johnson County Probation location in Franklin, IN (30 minutes from downtown Indianapolis). Remaining of duties at this time are provided via telehealth.
- SUD/Addiction Counseling for adolescents: full-time masters level counselor with experience and passion in working with adolescents.
- Family and Marital Therapy: full time LMFT preferred, or LMHC, LCSW with experience in working with family and marital issues.
- Children’s Therapy: masters or licensed therapist with experience in working with children, especially trauma issues.
- Art Therapy: art therapist with experience in working with adults and children, especially those that have experienced trauma.
Please, indicate which position you are interested in. Emberwood Center strives to match our staff’s duties to their skills and passions, and adjust to what our counselors do best and how they are most happy performing their duties. Schedules can be flexible, as long as the agency needs are met. Most positions are required to have at least one or two evenings available for appointments.
We value strong work ethics and personal integrity; we strive to be our best and support our staff in continuous education and training (including free ICAADA certification, and free EMDR training); we provide supervisory support as needed to maintain a high-quality professional team. We are not a high volume/intense work environment, but our staff needs to be able to respond positively to stressors (as our clients’ needs can be demanding), as well as the occasional (brief) surge in workload (as we cannot always predict our community’s needs). Our staff’s wellbeing is important to us and we allow some flexibility when creating our work schedules. Full time employees accrue 128 hours of PTO annually and enjoy 128 hours of holiday pay.
Ideal candidate may have previously worked as Licensed Marriage Family Therapist – LMFT – Addiction Counselor – Mental Health Therapist – Mental Health Counselor – Licensed Social Worker – Social Work – Social Services – LMHC – Licensed Mental Health Counselor – Mental Health Technician – LCSW – Licensed Clinical Social Worker – LSW – Licensed Social Worker – Children’s Therapist – Children’s Counselor – Art Therapist – Mental Health Clinical Supervisor – Mental Health Supervisor – Counselor – Supervisor – MSW – Masters of Social Work
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for professionals with a passion for our field of work. If you think you are a fit for our team, please send us a resume and a cover letter explaining what you are looking for at email@example.com.
The “*” next to an item denotes a required field.